1, a comprehensive presided over the operation of robot project R & D and technical management work, the overall goal of the operation of the robot project to achieve responsibility;
2, the organization of the professional person in charge of the development of surgical robot research and planning to implement, to solve the technical difficulties in the development process;
3, is responsible for guiding and supervising the development of professional team R & D work, to control the progress of the task to ensure the realization of the project stage objectives.
1, mechanical professional doctoral degree, more than eight years of surgical robot research and development experience, more than five years of multi - cultural background, cross - professional R & D team management experience;
2, the surgical robot industry well - known enterprises R & D person in charge, academic head priority;
3, familiar with medical equipment laws and regulations, familiar with the operation of robot design and development process, product life cycle management; in electronic information, software has a solid professional knowledge;
4, have a strong ability to create, expand the ability, abstract thinking ability and project management capabilities; technical understanding and technical problem-solving ability, with the organization to solve the technical problems of surgical robots.
5, working languages: English.
1. Responsible for the overall design of medical robots, technical problems of research and pre-research, to provide technical support;
2. Responsible for the new technology of robot new research, introduction and use, the construction of domestic first-class robot and
3. To lead the team with the product, design, hardware, software, image processing team, responsible for mechanical design;
4. Responsible for the calculation and selection of the parameters of the core mechanical parts of the product;
5. Innovative product pre-research.
1. National key university master's degree or above, mechanical and mechanical and electrical related professional, Harbin Institute of
Technology robot, Shenyang Automation graduates preferred;
2. 5 years of industrial or home robot mechanical design experience, led the robot mechanical design team;
3. Proficient in SolidWorks or ProE, AutoCAD, proficient in mechanical and electrical design, in the mechanical / electrical design in-
4. Proficient in all kinds of transmission programs, especially the robot rotation joint design, wire drive, steel belt drive program design;
5. On the motor, reducer, brake, clutch, bearings and other in-depth understanding;
6. Understanding of motion control and trajectory planning is preferred;
7. Love mechanical design, participated in robocup, robocon and other competitions and winners preferred.
8. Good planning skills, communication skills and leadership, rich R & D team management and technical management skills, good at
efficient and innovative R & D team
1. Responsible for endoscopic optical system design, the optical imaging system construction, simulation, optimization, performance
2. Search the domestic and foreign hard endoscopic optical system literature and patents, aimed at the latest endoscopic technology to
3. Design and manufacture of lens test system, and the development of the test specifications and optical components and lens technical
4. engaged in brand digital camera lens design workers priority;
5. Prior to the three-dimensional (3D) hard medical peritoneal endoscopic project priority.
1, full-time master's degree or above, traditional optical, optical engineering, optical design, physics and other related professional background;
2, familiar with geometric optics, optical path calculation, and spherical, aspheric and other optical design;
3, skilled use of optical design software;
4, good language skills, communication skills and ability to solve problems, have a better team spirit;
1. Mainly responsible for the kinematics of robot, Jacobi matrix solution, trajectory planning, dynamic modeling analysis.
2. Robot control algorithm design and simulation.
1. Mechanical electronics, electrical engineering, automation and other related professional undergraduate graduates.
2. Familiar with robot simulation related software, such as MATLAB, ADAMS, ANSYS and so on
3. Proficiency in C, C ++ programming tools.
4. The robot has a related understanding of the control algorithm.
5. Have embedded experience in embedded work.
1, Coreless DC servo motor drive control algorithm research and development;
2, Coreless DC servo motor drive design, commissioning, testing work;
1, power electronics and electric power drag, control theory and control engineering, graduate and above; more than three years of relevant work experience, to make the actual product;
2, master the control of DC servo motor principle and control methods;
3, master master PID control, fuzzy, neural networks, sliding mode and other conventional motor control algorithm;
4, master the C / C + + programming language, familiar with the embedded ARM and DSP work platform, master Ethercat and CAN communication, you can build Ethercat drive from the station;
5, skilled use of matlab / simlink simulation software for hollow cup DC motor simulation platform structures;
6, the robot drive control of the work experience of the priority.